We’ve updated our neighborhood profiles to include over 500 photos on our Pinterest boards. Links to these ‘hoods are always available on the sidebar to the right.
- Alameda, Grant Park & Hollywood
- Beaumont Village, Wilshire Park, and Rose City Park
- Belmont & Hawthorne
- Boise-Eliot, The North Mississippi District, and Overlook
- Bridlemile & Vermont Hills
- Dunthorpe & Riverdale
- East/West Moreland
- Forest Heights
- Hillsdale, Multnomah Village
- Irvington, Sabin, and the Lloyd District
- Kenton, Arbor Lodge, Portsmouth
- Kings Heights
- Ladd’s Addition, Clinton, and Colonial Heights
- Lair Hill, Terwilliger & John’s Landing
- Lake Oswego
- Mt Tabor
- Nob Hill, Alphabet District
- Pearl District & Old Town
- Portland Neighborhoods
- Sellwood & Garthwick
- South Burlingame, Burlingame, Tryon Creek
- St. Johns & University Park
- The Alberta Arts District, Concordia
- West Hills, Raleigh Hills, West Slope
- Willamette Heights
Real estate is local. Portland is not San Francisco, Miami or anywhere else. At the same time, the Hawthorne area of SE Portland is not the Alphabet District in Northwest Portland. Moving is a tough task at the best of times. Relocating to a new area, starting a new job, moving the pets, starting new schools and managing a real estate transaction when you may not have even arrived in Portland adds to the complication.
Our neighborhood profiles describe Portland’s neighborhoods. Each profile provides a little history and insight to the area with a focus on real estate. They were written by Portland’s Marchetti Creative exclusively for the Turner Team.
Use our property search engine to search the Portland real estate area served by RMLS to find your perfect home. Registered users can save searches that will notify you when new properties come to market that meet your criteria. You can also save favorite properties. Or contact us and we’ll set it up for you. LiveNWpdx.com is our site dedicated to Portland’s Alphabet District in Northwest Portland which is also commonly referred to as Nob Hill.
When it comes time to visit Portland, we have a special room rate set up at the Inn at Northrup Station. Located on the streetcar line in Northwest Portland, it is the perfect place to be based as you explore everything Portland has to offer.