We’ve had a pretty good run recently with media coverage. Going back through Google searches looking for the articles was a trip down memory lane. Interestingly and annoyingly, I had to pay to get the archive stories from the Oregonian. It’s also a reminder that links to their articles die with age.
- NuWire Investor January 16, 2008: Steady Growth in Portland Real Estate
- The November 4, 2007 New York Times: Small-Town Feel in an Urban Locale
- July 2007 Brainstorm NW- PDF (Note that our investment properties are not flips but rentals with good resale potential).
- THE ASSOCIATED PRESS – 12/27/06, PORTLAND REAL ESTATE PRICES BUCK NATIONAL TREND
By Tim Fought, this version, plagiarized here (no source/no credit) and also here in the Eugene Register-Guard with a different title: Portland real estate price hike continues
- Ashland Daily Tidings December 26, 2006 Portland real estate prices buck the national trend
- Our Listing in Forest Heights in the Oregonian (PDF) October 15, 2006
- Daily Journal of Commerce July 19, 2006 Realtors hope that trading in their cars for hybrids will lead to Sales
- May 25, 2005 Oregonian story on Golf Courses Our Listing Featured in the Oregonian PDF)
- April 29, 2005 Portland Business Journal: Portlanders turn to blogs as cheap marketing tools