Location of Servers and Transfer of Information to the United States The Site is hosted by servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, your Personal Information will be transferred to the United States. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to its transfer to the United States and to its storage, processing, and use there in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Scope of this Privacy Statement This Privacy Statement applies to your use of this Site only. We do not own, operate or control the web sites of third parties, including sales associate, outside referral agents or their brokers. Accordingly, this Statement does not apply to such parties’ web sites or their respective collection, use, storage and disclosure of your Personal Information.
1. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information We collect your Personal Information on the Site in order to enhance the services we offer you. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily submit it in order to obtain certain services or information, including (A) registrations for special communications, such as saving a search for you and, but only if you request it, sending you new listings that fit the profile of your saved search; (B) requests to find a property, to list your property, and to find a sales associate; (C) requests to contact us; (D) requests to receive periodic industry updates; (E) requests to email a listing to a friend; and (F) requests to forward your information to one of our affiliates; and (G) applications for employment.
Requests to Find or List a Property and to Find a Sales Associate
If you submit a request through this Site to find or list a property or to find a sales associate, you will be asked to provide Personal Information and we refer this information the sales associates to respond to your request. For example, if you ask that we list your property or if you ask to see more listings in a given area, you will be directed to a Franchisee sales associated in that area.
If you contact us, we collect Personal Information, which is retained or referred to an independent sales associate depending on the nature of your inquiry. If you are looking for a property or a sales associate, it is referred to a sales associate; if your inquiry requires a response from us, it is referred to the appropriate department for research and a response. The information we collect is not used in any other way.
Refer a Listing to a Friend
If you choose to send a listing to a friend, you will be asked to provide the friend’s e-mail address. We do not store this information, and the information is used only to send the one-time referral e-mail.
If you are seeking employment, you will be asked to provide Personal Information about yourself. We refer this information to our Corporate Human Resources Department.
2. Collection of Non-Personal Information Even if you do not send us any Personal Information, we may collect information about how you use our site (“Non-Personal Information”). This information cannot be used to identify you personally and is explained in more detail below under “Non-Personal Information”.
Like many sites, we obtain Non-Personal Information such as IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser types, the name of your ISP (internet service provider), information about where a user comes from before arriving at our Site, what pages a user visits, the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on each. A vendor performs this service for us by sending a cookie to gather this information, compile it, and report to us. We use Non-Personal Information to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous aggregated reporting for internal audits and third-parties.
We send to your web browser some of the advertisements you see when you use our network of web sites. However, we also allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within our web pages. Because your web browser must request these advertising banners from the ad network web site, these companies can send their own cookies to your cookie file, just as if you had requested a web page from the web site. Please note that if an advertiser asks us to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed sports content) and you respond to that ad, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. As always, remember we authorize our third-party ad servers to employ anonymous cookies only for ad delivery and anonymous targeting. Our third-party ad servers do not collect, nor do we give them access, to any Personal Information about you.
Opting Out of Third-Party Ad Servers
If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, currently you must visit each ad network’s web site individually and opt out (if they offer this capability). To opt out of any Turner Team subscription or e-mail list, please email us: email@example.com or follow our Opt Out Policy link.
3.Use of Information We use the Personal Information and the Non-Personal Information we collect on the Site (A) to provide you with the services that you ask to receive through the Site, including saving searches and, if you request it, sending you updates about those searches, (B) to receive, if you choose, to receive periodic industry updates, (C) to answer your questions or address your inquiries, (D) to refer you to sales associates about finding or listing a property or to locate a sales associate; (E) to refer a listing to a friend, and (F) to refer you to our affiliates if you have submitted your information for that purpose, and (G) for analytical purposes to help us improve the Site and for our business generally.
In order to provide efficient and reliable services and to improve product and service options available to you, one or more of Turner Team’s affiliates may be given, or given access to, your Personal Information. For example, Turner Team may share your information with an affiliate in order to facilitate execution of your transactions. When so sharing your Personal Information, we adhere to applicable legal and industry standards regarding the protection of personal information.
You should know that neither the Turner Team Inc. nor its affiliates will sell your Personal Information.
4.Sharing Your Information We do not rent, sell, or share with third parties the Personal Information we collect from you on this Site except (i) to provide information or services that you have requested, (ii) with your permission, or (iii) under the following circumstances:
A. Third party vendors we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, web-site development, and support, have access to Personal Information, but they have agreed not to disclose the Personal Information or to use it for any purpose other than providing the requested services.
The Site contains links to third-party web sites, which may include lenders, advertisers, or even banner advertising. If you hold your mouse over a link, it will indicate whether clicking the link will send you off our Site. When you click on those links, you will go to a third-party site where you will be subject to that site’s privacy statement and we encourage you to read that policy statement. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those other web sites and we expressly disclaim any liability for their actions, including actions relating to the use and disclosure of Personal Information by those third parties. We remind you to be aware of when you leave our Site and enter a third-party web site and again encourage you to read the privacy statement on any web site that collects your Personal Information.
5. Security Our hosting services maintains its systems in accordance with reasonable industry standards to reasonably secure the information of its customers. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. “Perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and you use the Site at your own sole risk.
6. Correction/Updating Personal Information If your Personal Information changes or if you no longer wish to use the Site, you may correct or update your Personal Information or unsubscribe from any industry updates you have requested by modifying or deleting your profile on the Site or writing to us at:
Turner Team Inc.
818 NW 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97209
7. Children This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 (“Children”), and we do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from Children.
8. Comments and Questions If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at:
818 NW 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97209The Turner Team Inc. Charles & Jennifer Turner, Principal Brokers 818 NW 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97209
info@TurnerRealtors.com Direct: 503-312-4642 Office: 503-419-6283